Your shopping cart is empty!
Aku Turnigy nano-tech Li-Po 750mAh 1S 35-70C
- SKU: 9210000003
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Lithium Polymer batteries are used in many RC hobby industries. Over the last few years, Lipo batteries have become the most popular battery choice for anyone looking for a longer run time and higher power.
Lipo batteries weigh less and can be made into almost any size or shape. Lipo batteries have higher capacities, hold more power and have a higher discharge rate, meaning they pack more punch. For safe use and storage of Lipo batteries, you need to follow the rules and treat the batteries with the respect they deserve.
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
Voltage: 1S1P / 3.7V
Discharge: 35C Constant
Weight: 18g (Including plug and case)
Dimensions: 43mm x 24 x 9mm
Balance Plug: N/A
Discharge Plug: 2pin Molex Connector