Your shopping cart is empty!
I2C DAC/ADC moodul PCF8591 valgus- ja termoandur, pote
- SKU: AD/DA-CONV
PCF8591 is a monolithic, single supply, low-power, 8-bit CMOS data acquisition devices. PCF8591 has 4 analog inputs, one analog output and a serial I2C bus interface. PCF8591 of three address pins A0, A1 and A2 can be used for programming the hardware address, allowing access to eight PCF8591 devices on the same I2C-bus, without the need for additional hardware. Input and output on the PCF8591 device address, control and data signals through two-line bidirectional I2C bus serially transmitted.
- PCF8591 operating voltage range of 2.5V-6V
- Low Standby Current
- via I2C-bus serial input / output
- PCF8591 by 3 hardware address pins addressing
- PCF8591 I2C bus speed sampling rate decision
- 4 programmable analog inputs for single-ended or differential inputs
- auto increment channel selection
- PCF8591 analog voltage range from VSS to VDD
- PCF8591 built-in track and hold circuit
- 8-bit successive approximation A / D converter
- DAC gain realized by an analog output