Your shopping cart is empty!
USB Tiny AVR programmaator
- SKU: TINYPROG
USBtiny is a simple open-source USB AVR programmer and SPI interface. It is low cost, easy to make, works great with avrdude, has both 6 and 10 pin standard ISP cables, is AVRStudio-compatible and tested under Windows and MacOS X
- USBtinyISP is designed for AVR ,based on USB connector's ISP download wire.
- Officially supported by Arduino IDE
- SUPPORT with Arduino bootloader burning onto Atmega Chips
- 4 Screw Holes version
- Power LED and activity LED
- 220uF Capacitor for stable process
|USB Tiny AVR adafruit draivers||0B||Download|