Teie ostukorv on tühi!
Build Games, Learn To Code.
4 games to invent & code (+ MORE TUTORIALS & INVENTIONS ON THE COMPUTER APP!)
This coding environment is also your go-to resource for tutorials, lessons & more in a free, computer-based app. After creating the Google Blockly-based code, you'll transmit it to your inventions wirelessly from here!
- 4+ hands-on inventions - Comes with everything students need to build & code 4 fun games (including hot potato and tug-of-war), then get creative and invent their own!
- 100+ activities & 10 lessons - Cross-curricular activities fit into any classroom, library, or makerspace
- Simple drag-and-drop code - The computer-based Code Kit app provides step-by-step instructions for easy, intuitive block-based programming.
- Fun & engaging - Teaching coding through game design gets the whole class involved and makes it something they WANT to do.
- Easy to teach - The simplicity of littleBits + block programming, plus an abundance of resources, sets educators up for success - even with no prior computer science experience
- 16 Bits, 30+ accessories, tons of resources & a computer-based Code Kit app.
- Suitable for 1-3 students (Grades 3-8)
- Recommended Age : 8+
USB power button (x2)
slide dimmer dimmer
pressure sensor sound trigger
wire (x3) branch
MATERIALS & ACCESSORIES
USB power adapter & cable powerSnap (x3)
rechargeable battery mechanical arm
servo mount codeBit dongle
hook & loop shoes (x12)
hook & loop strips (x2)
mounting board (8”x7”)
littleBits Code Kit app
support materials to get started