Teie ostukorv on tühi!
The Arduino Primo is the first board developed in cooperation with Nordic Semiconductor. It brings new benefits for the IoT world all on one platform: advanced 32-bit microcontroller architecture, bluetooth low energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, near-field communications (NFC), and infrared (IR) transmit and receive capability.
There are three onboard microcontrollers:
- nRF52832, the main Arduino microcontroller with integrated BLE and NFC
- STM32f103, a service microcontroller used for advanced debugging and programming of the other microcontrollers
- ESP8266, for Wi-Fi and related internet connectivity functions.
- 14 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs)
- 6 analog inputs
- 64 MHz ceramic resonator
- micro-USB connector
- ICSP header
- battery charger
- Infrared receiver and transmitter
- NFC antenna
- BLE interface
- two service buttons
- reset buttons (to reset the various microcontrollers).