Teie ostukorv on tühi!
PCF8574A chip allows to have up to 8 digital inputs/outputs connected through I2C bus. Thanks to three address lines (which can be set to 0 or 1 via handy DIP switches), a single I2C bus can handle up to 8 such chips/modules. This means you are able to extend the number of Arduino I/O ports by 64.
- Supply voltage: 2,5 V - 6 V
- Power consumption: 100 µA during data transfer, 10 µA in stand-by
- Logic level: depends on supply voltage 3,3 V or 5 V
- Interface: I2C (TWI), adsresses from 0x38 to 0x3F
- Current output in LOW state: 25 mA
- Current output in HIGH state: 300 µA
- Vcc - supply voltage
- GND - ground
- SDA - I2C data line
- SDL - I2C clock line
- P0 .. P7 - digital I/O
- /INT - interrupt output
- A0 .. A2 - I2C address settings