Teie ostukorv on tühi!
UTP3315TFL-II is a linear DC power supply with a classic transformer. Maximum voltage 30V DC, max. Current 5A DC. This type of power supply is an ideal tool for university and technical schools, electronics production lines, home appliances repairers, do-it-yourselfers etc.
Two 4-digit LED displays for simultaneous display of voltage (red) and current (white), reverse polarity protection, short-circuit protection, overload protection. When the internal temperature of the transformer reaches 130 ° C, the reversible thermal fuse cuts off the transformer power supply and automatically reconnects the power supply when the temperature drops. The device can be operated as a constant voltage source or as a constant current source. Coarse and fine voltage regulation with a resolution of 10mV, coarse and fine regulation of current limitation with a resolution of 1mA. Terminals +, - are galvanically separated from the source housing and the ground conductor, if necessary, one pole can be connected to the ground terminal. The maximum ripple (noise) of the DC voltage is 2mV rms and 3mA rms.
- output voltage range : DC 0 - 30 V
- output current range : 0 - 5A
- max output power : 150 W
- number of digits on the red LED voltage display : 4
- number of digits on white LED current display : 4
- load control mode : CV <0.01% + 5 mV
- load control mode : CC <0.1% + 10 mA
- accuracy (25 ℃ ± 5 ℃) voltage display : ＜ 0.5% + 20 mV
- current display accuracy (25 ℃ ± 5 ℃) : ＜ 0.5% + 10 mA
- CV output control resolution : 10mV (typical)
- CC output control resolution : 1mA (typical)
- ripple and noise : ≤2mVrms, 3mA rms
- product color : white and gray
- weight : 4 kg
- dimensions : 105 x 165 x 249 mm
- power supply : AC 110V / 230V ± 5% 50 / 60Hz
- detachable three-wire power cable
- standard accessories : output cables