Teie ostukorv on tühi!
This is a three axis accelerometer for the LilyPad system. Based on the ADXL335 MEMS accelerometer from Analog Devices, the LilyPad Accelerometer can detect joint movement as well as inclination and vibration.
The ADXL335 outputs a 0V to 3V analog signal on each of the X, Y, and Z axis. You will need to convert this analog voltage to a gravity amount and use trigonometry to calculate a true 'angle'. If you are not looking for tilt, it is very easy to use this sensor for basic motion sensing.
- 3-axis sensing
- full-scale range of ±3 g
- Single-supply operation: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Excellent temperature stability
- Low power : 350 μA (typical)
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis