Teie ostukorv on tühi!
The DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling speed of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 10%-100%. The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 8A to your DC motor or other DC load. The circuit also includes a 10A fuse, with reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function.
- Input supply voltage: DC 12V-40V
- The maximum output power: 400W
- The maximum continuous output current :8A
- The overload and short circuit protecting current is 10A
- Static Current:0.02 A ( Standby )
- PWM frequency: 13kHz
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 10%-100%
- The operation environment temperature:-20℃-40℃
- The 10A fuse with reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function
NOTE:This can NOT be used to the BRUSHLESS motor.
The controller is NOT reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if connect the supply voltage with wrong polarity. Double check all connections before applying power and always turn off the power supply before making any wiring changes.