Teie ostukorv on tühi!
The 3DRobotics 3DR Radio is the ideal way to setup a telemetry connection between your APM and a ground station. Small, inexpensive and with great range, the 3DR radio uses an open source firmware which allows us to do things that cannot be done with other radios.
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- Available in 433MHz variants
- Receiver sensitivity to -121 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- Range of approx 1 mile
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.