Your shopping cart is empty!
Set-top box KRUGER & MATZ KM0550C
Get ready to switch broadcasts!
Your old terrestrial TV set-top box refuses to obey and you are wondering which DVB-T tuner to buy? Choose the Kruger & Matz KM0550 model with the Ali 2822 processor, which allows you to receive digital channels in DVB-T and DVB-T2 standards. What's more, the Kruger & Matz dvb t tuner supports many formats, incl. H.265 HEVC, which guarantees correct operation after changes to the encoding standard.
Choose a Kruger & Matz DVB-T tuner and get:
- the possibility to watch a richer program offer,
- more TV programs with much better picture and sound quality.
The most important advantages:
- Fully compatible with DVB-T2 / DVB-T H.265 HEVC
- Sound reproduction according to the E-AC-3 standard
- Multimedia entertainment center
- EPG function - 7-day program guide
- PVR function - recording programming
- Timeshift function - stop and rewind channels
- Parental control
- LED display
- Quick installation
Easy connection to any TV
The Kruger & Matz KM0550C tuner is equipped with an HDMI socket, which enables connection to all newer TVs and watching programs in FullHD quality. However, if you have an older TV model, you can easily connect the tuner using the SCART connector, commonly known as the Euro connector.
Your home entertainment center
KM0550B enables reception of digital terrestrial TV programs in Full HD quality. In addition, the USB port on the front panel allows you to play your favorite movies, photos or music files stored on a USB flash drive or an external drive.
- Processor: Ali 2822 Internal memory: 32 Mb
- RAM: 512 MB DDR3
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 px
- Video Format: Auto, 16:9, 4:3 LB, 4:3 PS
- Video decoder: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.265
- Supported formats: H.264, HEVC, MP3, MP4, MKV, JPEG, AVI
- Audio decoder: MPEG-1 Layer I / II, MPEG-2 Layer I / II, AAC, AAC + / HE-AAC / AC3, Dolby plus
- Disk formatting: FAT32, NTFS
- TV TUNER:
- Frequency range: (VHF) 170 ~ 230MHz; (UHF) 470 ~ 862 MHz
- Demodulation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- Band: 7MHz, 8MHz
- INPUT OUTPUT:
- HDMI (576I/P, 720I/P, 1080I/P)
- USB 2.0
- 1x IEC connector (ANT IN)
- Input voltage: 110-240V; 50/60 Hz
- Remote control: 2x AAA batteries
- Power consumption: Max 6 W
- Consumption in standby mode: Max 1 W
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 32 mm
- Power cable length: 1.1 m
- Weight: 226 g
- Remote control, user manual
|KM0550 kasutusjuhend EE||1.29MB||Download|