Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
1. Terms scope and validity
1.1. Current terms apply to the customer after making a purchase from Dormikor OÜ-s webshop www.oomipood.ee (Dormikor OÜ registration code 10284814, address Peterburi mnt 90F, Tallinn).
1.2. Parties shall be guided by these Terms, the pricelist and the current legislation of the Estonian Republic in their mutual relations.
2. Purchase agreement coming into force
2.1. The purchase agreement of ordered products is considered concluded after the order is finalized by the customer and the order confirmation is sent by Oomipood.
3. The prices of products and services
3.1. The prices shown by the products are displayed in euros (€) and include VAT.
3.2. OÜ Dormikor has the right to make product price corrections informing customers about it on its website with the new price.
3.3. In case the price is not available or is €0,00, the correct price for the product is missing from our database and we ask you to contact us by phone or by e-mail to specify it. The corresponding order will be corrected and the order confirmation will be sent as soon as possible.
3.4. If ordering products from a catalogue, the handling fee of the products is €6,00 or up to 50% of the catalogue product price. The handling fee will be included in the product price, not stated separately.
4. Goods receipt and payment:
4.1. Possible payment methods and shipping possibilities:
• Customer will receive the order at a store chosen previously. The payment can be made on site with cash, debit- or credit card, using Buyplan payment method, prepaid with bank transfer, prepaid with debit- or credit card or by signing with Liisi installments.
• The order will be sent to Oomipood parcel terminal situated in Peterburi tee 90F. The order must be prepaid 100% with banktransfer, debit- or credit card, banklink, BuyPlan payment method or by signing with Liisi installments.. It is possible to send orders to our parcel terminal, if the products are suitable by weight and size.
• The order will be sent by DPD courier to the address supplied previously. The order must be prepaid 100% with banktransfer, debit- or credit card, banklink, BuyPlan payment method or by signing with Liisi installments.
• The order will be sent to a previously chosen SmartPost or DPD parcel terminal. The order must be prepaid 100% with banktransfer, debit- or credit card, banklink, BuyPlan payment method or by signing with Liisi installments. It is possible to send orders by SmartPost or DPD, if the products are suitable by weight and size.
NB! When using a bank link for payment, be sure to press the “Tagasi kaupmehe juurde” link after payment. Otherwise the order information will not reach us, and the fulfillment of the order could take some time.
5. Availability of goods
5.1. The availability of a product is described next to the specific product. The details on Oomipood website are supplemented when possible. Due to the time delay and possible inaccuracies between the database and the real Oomipood - and our suppliers stock, the Oomipood cannot guarantee the availability of products. In such cases the Oomipood will immediately inform the customer and the further completion of the order will be settled according to the customers wishes and the possibiloties of the Oomipood.
6. Rights to withdraw the order by the customer
6.1. The customer has the right to withdraw the concluded purchase agreement 14 days after the goods have been received by the customer.
6.2. To withdraw the agreement the customer must make a corresponding statement to the Oomipood and return the received products. You can download the form from this link.
6.3. If the returnable product is used, without its original package, damaged or without tags the customer is obliged to compensate for the decrease in the value of the product.
6.4. If the condition of the returnable product has degraded, and it is degraded because of its unpurposeful usage, the customer must compensate the decrease in value.
6.5. Goods that have been ordered to fit specific personal requierments are not returnable.
6.6. If the customer wishes to withdraw the order, Oomipood will return ones money as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days from the withdrawal and the provision of ones bank account number.
6.7. The customer must pay the returning of goods.
7. Rights to withdraw the order by Oomipood
7.1. Oomipood has the right to withdraw the order, if the customer has not paid for the order on time, or the corresponding product has become exhauste.
7.2. Oomipood keeps the ordered products in stock for 30 days after informing the customer of the bundled order. Customers money, of which the handling- and storage fees are deducted, will be paid back on the basis of ones statement.
8.1. Oomipood will give a complaints term for the ordered products as provided by law.
8.2. Complaints term is valid only to products with receipts.
8.3. Complaints term does not apply if the defect is due to the unpurposeful use of the product or normal aging.
8.4. Products marked with "defect", "repaired", "used", "saleoff" or "sample" is not valid for a complaint term, if the fault has been described before the purchase.
9. Retention of title
9.1. Until the customer has paid the full price for the product, it remains to be the property of Oomipood.
10. Collection and use of customer information
10.1. Oomipood will not release customer information to third parties except transport services for delivering products to customers.
10.2. Oomipood will use customer information for sending advertisements and other information only if the customer has wished so.
11. Changes in the ordering terms and pricelist
11.1. Oomipood has the right to change and improve these ordering terms and pricelist.
11.2. Information about the changes will be available on Oomipood website www.oomipood.ee The changes in the pricelist will take effect immediately after they are made.
11.3. If the order is finalized before the changes, the previous pricelist and terms are applied to that order.
12.1. On the basis of these terms the supervisory competence belongs to the Consumer Disputes Committee (CDC). For further information call the CDC hotline 1330 or 6 201 707.
12.2. Customer has the right to file a comlpaint to the Consumer Disputes Committee or through the European Commissions Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
13. Final provisions
13.1. These ordering terms and the purchase agreement are regulated by the Estonian Republic law.
13.2.If some of these provisions are trivial, they will not affect the rest of these ordering terms or the validity of the purchase agreement. The trivial provision will be replaced with a provision that is legally and economically the most similar and provided by law.
After purchase, the terms & conditions will be available at http://www.oomipood.ee