Your shopping cart is empty!
Bulb socket with Maclean twilight and 360 ° motion sensor
The bulb holder is used to automatically switch on lighting e.g. in a staircase, basement, corridor or other room. Adjustable bulb burning time.
Detection area: 360 ° !!!
The bulb socket is ideal for use in: passages, corridors, basements, warehouses, garages and other places requiring lighting after motion detection.
Thanks to our luminaire you will save on electricity bills, because the lighting will only turn on when needed!
The PIR sensor used uses infrared to detect the temperature of the object, it can automatically identify day and night. The product can be widely used thanks to quick installation.
- Bulb holder with twilight motion sensor
- User manual
- Manufacturer's packaging
- A proof of purchase
- Motion detection area: 360 °
- PIR infrared sensor
- Thread holder E27 (large thread)
- Adjustable lighting time
- Built-in dusk sensor
- Sensor range: max. 6m
- Works with LED lighting
- Detection area: 360 °
- Power source: 220 - 240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated load: <60W
- Detection distance: 6m max (<24 ° C)
- Min. Delay: 10 seconds +/- 3 seconds
- Max. Time delay: 5 min. +/- 1 min.
- Ambient light: <10-2000 LUX
- Installation height: 2 - 3.5 m.