Your shopping cart is empty!
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Working current: 1 relay 70MA;2 relay 140MA; 3 relay 210MA; 4 relay 280MA
- Standby current: 4UA
- Load current: AC 250V / 10A, DC 30V / 10A
- Trigger mode: Low pulse trigger
- Size: 65mm * 42mm * 19mm (L * W * H)
- Weight: 52 g
This is a bistable (self-locking) relay module,Trigger once, the relay pull (and holds);Trigger again, the relay releases (and holds)
1. 5V: positive power supply (VCC)
2. G: negative power supply (GND)
3. T1 : Trigger port 1
4. T2 : Trigger port 2
5. T3 : Trigger port 3
6. T4 : Trigger port 4
1. NO: normally open relay interface
2. COM: Common Interface Relays
3. NC: normally closed relay interface
By default, the relay is release, press the trigger button, the relay pull, press again, the relay release, the third press, the relay pull, and so on.
By default, the relay is release, MCU output low-pulse(0.3-1seconds), the relay pull, low-pulse again, the relay release, the third low-pulse, the relay pull, and so on.
Typical applications: Automotive electronics, Motor, LED, Smart Home, Emergency lighting, MCU development board, Toy car