Your shopping cart is empty!
Great Scott Gadgets HackRF One - Software Defined Radio
- SKU: ADA3583
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation.
Great for listening on RF emitters and transmitting on ISM bands (check your country's ISM frequencies before transmitting). It's even better if you are HAM licensed with an ultra-wide range of transmitting frequencies (basically, all of them)!
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- Half-duplex transceiver
- Up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- Compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- Software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- Software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- Convenient buttons for programming
- Internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Open source hardware
HackRF One has an injection molded plastic enclosure and ships with a micro USB cable. An antenna is not included. ANT500 is recommended as a starter antenna for HackRF One.
HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing the transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.