Teie ostukorv on tühi!
Typically, each node on the CAN system must have a device, the digital signal is converted into CAN controller generates a signal for bus transport. It also provides high voltage spikes between CAN controller and CAN bus joined the buffer, these high-pressure spikes may be generated by an external device.
- Support 1MB / S's run rate.
- Meet the ISO-11898 standard physical layer requirements.
- Suitable for 12V and 24V systems. Slope external control, reduce RFI.
- Automatic detection TXD input ground fault.
- Power-on reset and voltage brown-out protection.
- Unpowered node or Brown will not affect CAN bus.
- Low current standby operation.
- Up to 112 nodes can be connected.